Customizeable Package

9 Days Kashmir Offbeat Tour Packages

Sinthantop Gurez Bungua Aharbal Tour Packages

9 Day 8 Night Tour

Per Person @

₹ 29,800/-

₹ 34,800/-

About Tour Package

The 9-day Kashmir offbeat tour package is designed to cover all the major offbeat destinations in Kashmir. During this tour, you will explore exciting places such as Duksum, Sinthan Top, Kokarnaag, Gurez Valley, Habakhatoon Peak, Habakhatoon Spring, Dawar, Chowkabal, Bungus Valley, Doodthpathi, and Aharbal waterfall. This exclusive offbeat holiday package is perfect for those who want to experience Kashmir's lesser-known yet mesmerizing locations.

DAY 1

Jammu to Duksum

Pickup from Jammu, and you will be driven to Duksum via NH44, which is a distance of approximately 210km. The journey will take around 5-6 hours, depending on traffic. During your trip, you can enjoy the beautiful views of the high hills currently under upgrade. You will also pass through around 15+ tunnels. Around 80% of the road is completed, while the remaining 20% is under construction. Reach Duksum, check in, Cottage have a welcome some tea with some snakes and overnight stay in the cottage

DAY 2

Sintha Top Koker Naag – Srinagar

After breakfast at the cottage, you can explore Sinthan Top, known for its cool weather. Once you reach the top, you can witness snow as a glacier throughout the year. You can also visit the Kukar Naags Botanical Garden, a popular destination for local excursions. Additionally, you can check out the Rainbow Trout Farm in Kukar Naag. If you wish to try local cuisine, many restaurants offer it. After that, you can drive to Srinagar, check in at your hotel, and stay overnight.

DAY 3

Srinagar – Doodhpathri – Srinagar

Take a full-day trip to Doodhpathri, a beautiful place located just 50 km away from Srinagar. The valley features lush meadows that resemble carpets and a flowing river that echoes with the soft winds passing through the pine trees. Doodhpathri is also known as the "Valley of Milk" because the cattle grazing in its meadows produce rich milk in large quantities. After exploring the valley, return to Srinagar and check-in for an overnight stay at the hotel.

DAY 4

Srinagar – Bungus Valley – Srinagar

Take an early morning drive to Bungus Valley, located around 125 km from Srinagar, at an altitude of 10,000ft. Bungus is a hidden gem in North Kashmir's Kupwara district, and you'll pass through Kupwar town and TP on your way there. This lush meadow valley is famous for its picturesque scenery and unspoiled beauty and is divided into two parts: Small (Lakut) Bungus and Big (Bod) Bungus. After exploring the valley, return to Srinagar for an overnight stay in a hotel.

DAY 5

Srinagar – Gurez

After having breakfast at your hotel, you will check out and drive to Gurez via Bandipora. On the way, you will have a chance to visit Walur Lake, the largest lake in Asia, and Razdann Pass. You can also explore the beautiful Neelam/Kishan Ganga River. Once you reach Dawar Gurez, you can check into your hotel to see the stunning Haba Khatoon Mountain. After checking in, you can visit the Haba Khatoon Spring. Dinner will be served at the hotel, and you can spend the night there.

DAY 6

Gurez – Angaikhot/ Chackwali

After having breakfast at the hotel, take a full off-road trip to Angaikhot/ Chanckwali. On the way, you will see Purana Tulail and log homes, which are unique to Gurez. Return to the hotel after the trip.

DAY 7

Gurez – Srinagar

After having breakfast at the hotel, drive to Srinagar, check in to the Houseboat, enjoy a one-hour boat ride in the lake, have dinner, and spend the night at the Houseboat.

DAY 8

Srinagar – Aharbal

After breakfast, you will check out of the houseboat and drive to Aharbal, located in Southwest Kashmir in Kulgma. On the way to Aharbal, you will pass through the famous Shoapin district, renowned for its apples. Once you arrive in Aharbal, you can check into the hotel and enjoy the renowned waterfall of Kashmir, also known as Nigrafall of Kashmir. If you want, you can go for a trek to Kong Wattan, which is an 8 km trek from Aharbal. After the trek, you can return to the hotel overnight.

DAY 9

Aharbal – Jammu

After breakfast in Hotel then drive to Jammu via NH44 and we will drop you Jammu with sweet memories